Monday, February 29, 2016

How I setup my studies and indicators

How I setup my studies and indicators using the TD Ameritrade think or swim platform. All of the indicators are free when you have a TD Ameritrade account.

For my upper studies:
  • TTM Trend: Watch Video
  • MovingAvgExponential 13EMA length
  • Bolinger Bands (I removed the middle line plot and use the 13EMA instead in its place )
  • FW_MOBO_Basic ( I removed all lines and plots which shows only the Green and Red painting)
  • TTM Scalper Alert Watch Video
  • PPS (I removed all lines and plots except for the breakout and breakdown arrows)

For my lower indicators:
  • TTM Squeeze Watch Video
  • TTM Wave (I added the TTM wave twice and separated the Major Waves from the Minor Waves)
  • Momentum


No comments:

Post a Comment